Cyberlab – Sales Associate
Cyberlab are a cyber security consultancy who deliver a managed cyber security solution to clients. Having launched our new SaaS portal we are looking to expand our team to help manage and provide advice/guidance to clients through this exciting new platform.
The responsibilities of the Sales Associate role will include communicating with SME’s to setup an online product demonstration in order to show prospective clients what makes Cyberlab the best and how we can manage and improve their cyber security posture.
We will support you and offer a clear progression plan, meaning that you will understand what it takes to be a high performer in Cyberlab and how you can achieve your career goals with us.
You will initially be home-based but ideally live within a one hour drive of our Lincoln office. Occasional travel to client sites across the UK will be required.
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for experienced sales professionals from both B2C and B2B backgrounds who have a proactive and self-motivated attitude! In return you can be rewarded with a fantastic commission structure which allows you to maximise your earning potential on a day-to-day basis
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards working to targets
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Professional and intelligent approach to work
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
- Ambitious with the determination to succeed
Day to day requirements:
- Contacting business owners and spreading the Cyberlab word – promoting our services. You will need to be confident and proactive with speaking to a variety of sales prospects
- Achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Accurately build, manage and maintain your sales pipeline
- Provide overall support to the sales function
The opportunity is open ended for someone with initiative, ideas and enthusiasm for change and continuous improvement.
Expected start date: May/June 2021Job Type: Full-time
Uncapped monthly commission (realistic OTE £40k)
To apply for this role please email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
*** strictly no agencies ***