Cyberlab – Cyber Security Sales Consultant
Cyberlab is a fast-growing cyber security consultancy business based in Lincoln delivering Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS) to our clients, as well as offering a range of consultancy services such as compliance and accreditation services, security assessments and incident response.
Our CSaaS portal delivers an innovative web app for organisations to manage their cyber security posture and understand their cyber risks giving them a competitive advantage. You will have the opportunity to sell a truly unique technology within an unsaturated market and thriving industry.
With a growing client base, we have a need for a talented individual to join the sales team. This is an office based role but will involve some travel to client sites. Working as part of a small team, you will have current experience in sales, in either a direct or channel capacity. Additionally, experience of cyber security would prove useful, but is by no means a prerequisite. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to further their sales career in a highly visible sales role.
We are looking for an articulate, inquisitive, and determined individual to open doors and to promote us in the market by building strong and lasting relationships with clients and partners.
·Find, cultivate and close deals!
·You will identify new business opportunities via phone-based prospecting, as well as LinkedIn/Email
·Research strategic accounts and establish relationships with influencers
·Build rapport, establish service confidence, overcome objections and influence senior decision makers
·Engage with Cyberlab technical experts to provide prospects with an accurate and compelling story on our products and services strengths and capabilities
·Provide positive supervision to Cyberlab’s Sales Assistant and support their continued motivation as part of the team
·Collaborate with Cyberlab’s Sales Director to co-ordinate portal demos and to build expertise in cyber security sales
·Accurately forecast monthly and quarterly pipelines and meet/exceed sales targets.
• between 3 and 10 years technology sales experience.
• experience in either direct sales or channel sales.
• a career to date that shows progression and success in a sales role.
• excellent interpersonal and client management skills.
• the ability to manage your own accounts and seek a target-driven sales environment.
Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in either direct sales or channel sales.
• Career to date showing progression and success in a sales role.
Proficiency with high volume prospecting and creating new business.
• Excellent interpersonal and client management skills.
• Build long term strategic relationships.
• Strong written and proposal development skills.
• Focus and time management skills to work without supervision and succeed in a new business role meeting targets and deadlines.
• Knowledge of Cyber Security Services business, organisation and personalities
• Knowledge of Information Security
• Provide own pipeline opportunities
• Excellent commission structure
• Birthday as holiday
Salary: circa £25,000 with £50,000 + OTE per year
To apply for this role please email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
*** strictly no agencies ***