Cyberlab – Cyber Security Sales Consultant
Cyberlab is a fast-growing cyber security consultancy business based in Lincoln. We deliver a broad range of compliance and accreditation services, security assessments and incident response to our clients as well as Cyber Security as a Service (CSaaS). Our CSaaS platform delivers an innovative web app for organisations to manage their cyber security posture and understand their cyber risks giving them a competitive advantage.
With a growing client base, we now have a need for a talented individual to join the sales team. This is a remote role but will involve some travel to client sites. Working as part of a small team, you will have current experience in sales, in either a direct or channel capacity. Additionally, experience of Cyber Security would prove useful, but is by no means a prerequisite. This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to further their sales career in a highly visible sales role.
We are looking for a candidate with excellent sales skills and an awareness of the cyber threat landscape. This is a sales role, and in-depth technical knowledge is not required, but you must be a quick learner able to rapidly grasp ideas and absorb technical concepts. You will be engaging, persuasive and driven, with a strategic approach to sales.
This role will seek to promote us in the market and to build strong and lasting relationships with clients and partners.
The successful candidate will have:
• between 3 and 10 years technology sales experience.
• experience in either direct sales or channel sales.
• a career to date that shows progression and success in a sales role.
• excellent interpersonal and client management skills.
• the ability to manage your own accounts and seek a target-driven sales environment.
Skills and Experience:
You will be able to demonstrate that you can:
• Build rapport and project credibility with senior decision makers.
• Build long term strategic relationships.
• Strong written and proposal development skills.
• Overcome objections and influence senior decision makers.
• Successfully work under pressure to targets and deadlines.
• Work hard without supervision and succeed in a new business role.
• You will provide energy, hard work, determination and sales skills.
• Knowledge of Cyber Security Services business, organisation and personalities
• Knowledge of Information Security
• Provide own pipeline opportunities
• Remote working
• Excellent commission structure
• Birthday as holiday
Full-time, Permanent, Remote
Salary: circa £25,000 with £50,000 + OTE per year
To apply for this role please email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
*** strictly no agencies ***