Cyberlab – Cyber Security Consultant
Cyberlab are a cyber security consultant who deliver a managed cyber security solution to clients. Having launched our new SaaS portal we are looking to expand our team to help manage and provide advice/guidance to clients through this exciting new platform.
The responsibilities of the Cyber Security Consultant role will include reviewing current security measures, recommending enhancements, identifying areas of weakness, providing advice and guidance on information security. To be successful, you should be experienced in information security with a strong technical background.
Help us challenge the status quo within our client organisations by using our knowledge and experience to help minimise their risk to cyber threats.
You will initially be home-based but ideally live within a one hour drive of our Lincoln office. Occasional travel to client sites across the UK will be required.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will have a broad range of cybersecurity knowledge and skills gained over multiple industry sectors covering security, standards, and compliance
- You will draw on your technical expertise to deliver cyber security guidance and advice to our clients
- Reviewing the effectiveness of existing security controls and proposing proportionate security improvements
- Strong understanding of Cyber technologies including hands-on experience of delivering front line cyber defences to an organisation
- Growing the business through active support of sales prospects and pipeline
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical audiences at all organisational levels.
Skills and requirements:
- A Master’s/Bachelor or equivalent degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field would be advantageous
- Advanced IT security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001, Cyber Essentials, IASME Governance, CHECK
- Security product-related certifications
- Cloud based solution experience (Azure, Office 365)
- Over 5 years’ experience in information security and IT risk management
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise workload effectively
The opportunity is open ended for someone with initiative, ideas and enthusiasm for change and continuous improvement.
Expected start date: May/June 2021Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this role please email your current CV and covering letter to email@example.com
*** strictly no agencies ***