Cyberlab – Cyber Security Analyst
Cyberlab are a cyber security consultancy who deliver a range of cyber security solution to clients. We launched a new CSaaS portal in 2021 and having seen growth in our subscription base we are now looking to expand our team to help manage and provide advice/guidance to clients through this exciting platform.
The responsibilities of the Cyber Security Analyst role will include reviewing current security measures, recommending enhancements, identifying areas of weakness, providing advice and guidance on information security. To be successful, you should be experienced in information security with a strong technical background.
Cyberlab are a certification body for IASME’s Cyber Essentials Scheme. A main duty of our analysts is to carry out audits for our clients to ensure their compliance with the government scheme.
Help us challenge the status quo within our client organisations by using our knowledge and experience to help minimise their risk to cyber threats.
We operate a hybrid working arrangement, with your time split between home-based and our Lincoln office. Occasional travel to client sites across the UK will be required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Will have a broad range of cybersecurity knowledge and skills covering security, standards, and compliance
- Will draw on their own technical expertise to deliver cyber security guidance and advice to our clients
- Will have the ability to review the effectiveness of existing security controls and propose proportionate security improvements
- Will have a strong understanding of Cyber technologies including hands-on experience of delivering front line cyber defences to an organisation
- Will grow the business through active support of sales prospects and pipelines
·Will have excellent verbal and written communication skills; including communicating with technical and non-technical audiences at all organisational levels.
Desired Skills and requirements:
- A Bachelor or equivalent degree in IT, Computer Science, or related field
- Additional advanced IT security certifications such as: CISSP, CISM, CEH, ISO 27001, IASME Governance, CHECK
- Cyber Essentials Assessor & Cyber Essentials Plus Assessor, (funded training will be provided if necessary)
- Security product-related certifications
- Cloud based solution experience (Azure, Office 365)
- Over 3 years’ experience in information security
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise workload effectively
The opportunity is open ended for someone with initiative, ideas and enthusiasm for change and continuous improvement.
Expected start date: June/July 2022.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience
*** STRICTLY NO AGENCIES ***