The grant is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) to support the cost of working with an external expert/coach of your choice to implement a pre-agreed improvement project.
How much funding can I get?
The maximum project value is £10,000 with a minimum grant value of £1,000. There are different levels of funding available depending on your location, in Lincolnshire manufacturing businesses are entitled to 43% funding.
Funding has been committed until September 2021.
Grant supported improvement projects must be completed, paid and claimed for within 4 months of grant confirmation.
What can I use the funding for?
Funding can be used on any project which will grow or improve your business. Cyberlab work with businesses on a range of cyber security based projects to improve security posture or deliver new ways of working. Example projects may include:
- Compliance – Helping businesses to achieve Cyber Essentials or Cyber Essentials Plus certification
- Cloud – Enabling businesses to migrate to or make better use of cloud services
- Consultancy – Delivering security assessments to better understand cyber security posture
- Managed Security – Implementing cyber security products and managing them for our clients
What is the eligibility criteria?
To apply you must be:
1. an SME as defined by the EU definition. This means your company or group of companies must have:
a. Fewer than 250 employees
b. A turnover less than or equal to €50 million OR
c. A balance sheet total less than or equal to €43 million
2. A manufacturer, defined as:
“A business that engages in any economic activity directly related to a product or production process they have researched, designed or produced, or otherwise hold core intellectual property in.”
Businesses operating mainly in the following sectors are unfortunately not eligible:
- Fishery and aquaculture
- Primary production, processing and marketing of agricultural products
- Coal, steel and shipbuilding
- Synthetic fibres
How to apply?
If you think you are eligible and would like apply, speak to one of our team to discuss your project and put things in motion.
0333 050 8120